5.18.2009

Starting a new Blog!

I've been kicking around the idea of starting an "informative" blog for a while now. I love to read anything and everything that educates me in certain subjects, so I thought it would be fun to put all my new knowledge down for others to read. Some posts may be boring for some, but others may enjoy them. I get EXCITED to read something that it didn't know ... I know, I'm weird! If I can educate 1 person with each post, then my purpose has been achieved. I love to tell people about things I've read or heard! So, some of you may get to hear these things more than once. Just tell me to shut thy mouth, you've already read it! Some subjects I plan to cover: 1) Parenting tips (safety, nutrition, etc) 2) Financial information 3) Healthy living and Others as I think of them! If you know something that would make a good post, let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment